Thursday 21 May 2015

Preparing for the Flower Show

It's been a week battling tiredness from Sunday's 17th May celebrations (hosting is exhausting!) and living off the left-overs. My husband has banned my parents from bringing any sweets when they arrive from Oslo tomorrow - we've put on too much weight in the past few days... But yep, we'll probably dine on hotdogs again tonight, those things are addictive.

Tomorrow I'm off to Chelsea Flower Show and I am really looking forward to getting there early and mooching around the stands. The weather forecast is good - up to 22°C, but this is England, so it's best to come prepared for all eventualities. Sunglasses and umbrella at the ready!

These are my choices for comfort tomorrow:

A super-soft cotton top by my favourite for t-shirts - Uniqlo
 
Chinos by H&M
 
My springy, comfy Asics trainers
 
A light scarf to protect from wind and sun
 
My favourite handbag since my shoulder started acting up - small, smart and cheap as anything. H&M selvfølgelig.
 
My trusty old wrap-around sunglasses from Bvlgari
 
And my new gardening hat - again from H&M
 
Sunscreen. Dior smells the best - like frangipani flowers...
 
And a small umbrella since you never know when the weather might change.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment