Friday 17 April 2015

IKEA trip!

Yay! Today I am spending the day at IKEA :)

The first thing my husband said this morning was "are you going to IKEA? Please don't buy too many things. We have too much as it is. And please call me before you buy anything large." With a seriously concerned look on his face. He knows me well..

I'm just going for an outing really. Though I am looking forward to seeing the latest product launches up close, having seen the photos on IKEA's fantastic blog Livet Hemma.

On my list of items to locate in the big blue and yellow hall are the new KNAGGLIG storage crates in pine, which can be stained and painted (easily 'vintaged') and used for tidying up garden stuff...


BARSÖ trellis... which might work better than a pin-board (it's hard to find a nice one)

Garden furniture, like this BROMMÖ recliner and TÄRNÖ table and chairs in easy on the eye black acacia wood

Not to mention the NIPPRIG collection (where I have my eye on a certain armchair), how lovely is this little two-seater?

Obviously, the new smartphone chargers. Game-changing, like this RIGGAD lamp.

The SINNERLIG collection by Ilse Crawford - if there is any left...

and food. I'll quite clearly have to recharge my batteries in the cafeteria, but I also want to pick up some bits and bobs from the food shop for our Norway Day garden party next month.

I think I'll be home late...


All photos by IKEA

No comments:

Post a Comment