Tuesday 25 August 2015

Mikaela Willers - a Formex favourite

I spent a whole day visiting Stockholm's Formex trade show last week, and among the many many fantastic exhibitors my favourite was one that my advance radar had somehow missed: Mikaela Willers' ceramics.
 Photo: mikaelawillers.se

Walking past the stand I was instantly drawn to the beautiful colours and shapes of Mikaela's range of urns, pots, candlesticks and tableware. Wow, I thought, I want everything here! Mikaela herself was glamorous and charming and very happy to chat about her craft.

 
My particular favourite in the range is a scented candle in a small bowl which can be used for keeping small pieces of jewellery, or table salt, or any number of things once the candle is finished.
 'Pistill' bowl with scented candle. Photo: mikaelawillers.se

'Pistill' bowl. Photo: via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment